Fairy Dust Consignment Boutique
Sell Your Stuff At Fairy Dust
You’ve loved it, cared for it, and now you’re ready to part with it. Why let it sit in storage when it can be loved by someone else while you pocket some cash? Fairy Dust Consignment Boutique makes it easy for you to turn your new or gently used items into funds for your next shopping spree!
Please do not schedule an appointment unless you have full intention of making it to your appointment. There will be a $10 initial fee for first time consignors.
If you schedule and cannot make your appointment,
please call the store 24 hours in advance to let us know.
1. Organize your items by size/gender. Max of 75 items per drop off appt.
2. Bring items laid flat in a laundry basket or bin. No trash bags please!
3. Attached below is our contract to consign with us. Please print, fill out, and bring to your appointment
4.If you cannot make your appointment, please contact the store 24 hours in advance to let us know.
Things to do prior to dropping off:
What To Sell & How To Get Ready
Fairy Dust accepts a wide variety of items that are new or in gently used condition. We would like to help you make a profit that matches your preparation. Items we wish to keep will be hand selected at drop off and all other items that are declined can be donated or taken back home during y our drop off.
Listed below are items that we do accept and items that we do not accept. Please do not bring items in bad condition, not working, with missing pieces, or with odors as these items will be rejected. We do not accept items with stains or holes. Please do not bring clothing items in trash bags. Bring these items in laundry baskets or storage tubs where they can be laid out flat.
Before dropping off your items, please make sure they have been gone through. Items in bad condition will not sell and therefore will not contribute to your profit! Attached to the drop off page is our seller contract that you can print out to sign and bring when you drop off. This contract goes over all of our policies as well as how we work in terms of percentage split and the time your items spend with us.
Items We Accept
• Men's Clothing
• Women's Clothing
• Children's Clothing
• Maternity Clothing
• Shoes (Lightly Used)
• Dress Up Clothing (All Year Round)
• Costumes (Around Halloween)
• Socks (Brand New & Brand Name Only)
• Strollers, High Chairs, Bouncer Seats, Bumbo Seats, Exersaucers (NO INFANT CAR SEATS)
• Diaper Bags, Potty Chairs (clean)
• Baby Carriers
• Pack'n'Play and Swings
• Bottles, Sippy Cups and Bottle Warmers
• Feeding Gear
• New Pacifiers
• Walkers and Baby Gates
*ALL TOYS MUST HAVE ALL PIECES AND BATTERIES**
(Toys without batteries can never be sold at full price)
• Books (no tears on pages, in good condition, no personalization, NO adult books)
• Puzzles (boxed puzzles, especially children’s puzzles must have all pieces)
• DVD’s and Video Games (Please limit the amount of DVD’s and Books per drop off, NO "R" rated movies)
• Tricycles and Scooters
• Outdoor Play Equipment (playhouse, slides, tents, ride on toys)
• Indoor Play Equipment (kitchens, work benches)
*Please make sure all formal wear is in style, current, has all pieces, and is not ripped. We cannot sell dresses or gowns in poor condition*
Items We Do NOT Accept
• No recalled baby items
• No food or formula
• No makeup
• No out of manufacturing period for baby items
• No breast pumps
• No women’s suits
• No bedding sets
• No blankets
• No adult pajamas
• No T-shirts (vacation shirts, church shirts, summer cap shirts, no company shirts, event shirts)
• No dog items
• No pots and pans
No out of date clothing (more than 2-3 years old- including formal wear)